Accredited Practising Dietitians (APDs) are the experts in food and nutrition. APDs translate scientific nutrition information into personalised, practical dietary advice.
Brisbane Dietitian Teresa Hong practises from five conveniently located private clinics across Brisbane Northside and Southside suburbs.
Conditions we can help with include:
- General healthy eating advice.
- Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2).
- Impaired glucose intolerance.
- Gestational diabetes.
- Weight loss management.
- Heart disease i.e. high cholesterol, hypertension.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Inflammatory bowel disease i.e. crohn’s, ulcerative colitis.
- Gastrointestinal disorders/disease e.g. coeliac disease.
- Respiratory disorders.
- Food allergy and intolerance.
- Post surgery nutrition.
- Women’s health eg. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- Infant and children nutrition e.g. fussy eating, failure to thrive, allergies and intolerances.